Stevita, Spoonable Stevia, 50 Packets, 1.8 oz (50 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: STE-00025
- UPC Code: 617928000250
- Package Quantity: 50 Packets, 1.8 oz (50 g)
1.7 x 4.8 x 4 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.78|
- The Natural Choice in Stevia
- 100% Natural
- Naturally Sweet Stevia
- The Original Stevia Sweetener
- Contains 50 Single Serving Packets
- One Packet = 3 Packets Sugar
- Recognized as #1 in Stevia Quality
- Everyone who Likes Sweets Loves Stevia!
- Stevita...the Original and Authentic Stevia Co.
Erythritol (a natural filter derived from fruits, grains and vegetables), and Stevia (with minimum 95% steviol glycosides, the sweet components of the stevia leaf).
- No Saccharin
- No Aspartame
- No Fructose
- No Sugar
- No Maltodextrin
- No Gluten
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Trans Fat
- No Allergens
|Serving Size: 1 packet (1 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||<1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Like the texture
Posted by 5162573003624369309 on Mar 20, 2017
This is the best out of the other two brands I've tried. It dissolves well.
Posted by 4738606495345812398 on Jul 14, 2014
I like this stevia, no after taste or so what and real sweet. Excellent in my yoghurt and cappucino.
The easy way not to eat sugar cubes on the road
Posted by 5033454184327367208 on Oct 22, 2013
Since buying these handy packets I have not eaten a single sugar cube on any cafes or restaurants... and loose some weight. So, let's count: Visiting a cafe 5 times a week means that you'll use 5*52 = 260 packets a year. That equals to 520 sugar cubes, which means that you will not gain your weight (520 cubes * 3.5 g/cube * 4 kcal/g / 7700 kcal =) 0.95 kg/year! And you don't need to excersice!
Posted by 5246807797033253156 on Apr 22, 2013
i can't believe how amazing this is. i used to be so sugar deprived, but now i dont need to!