Stridex, Maximum, Alcohol Free, 90 Soft Touch Pads
Best By: May 2025
- Date First Available: May 2012
- Product Code: SDX-09709
- UPC Code: 041388097091
- Package Quantity: 90 Count
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 3 x 3 in, 0.6 lb
Frequently purchased together
- Easy On Skin - Tough On Acne®
- Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication
- Cleans - Treats - Prevents
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness Without Unnecessary Irritation.
Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.
Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.
Clear Complexion With Comfort®
- Cleans - Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
- Treats - Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
- Prevents - Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
Highest Level of Acne Control Available Without A Prescription.
- Contains 2% salicylic acid.
- Keratolytic action helps unclog pores.
- Effective cleansing system removes dirt & oil.
Maximum effectiveness in the fight against acne.
- For the treatment of acne.
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal.
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Use the pad to cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Wash hands after use.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three. times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time.
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes.
|Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin, fragrance, menthol, phenoxyethanol, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium edta.|
For external use only.
Allergen alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.