Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Alcohol Free, 55 Soft Touch Pads, 4.21 In Each
- Expiration Date: October 1 2023
- Date First Available: May 22 2012
Shipping Weight:0.49 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: SDX-06555
- UPC Code: 041388065557
- Package Quantity: 55 Count
3 x 3 x 3 in, 0.415 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Singe-Step Acne Control
- Salicylic Acid 1% W/W Acne Medication
- Essential with Vitamins
- Effective Acne Control and Healthy Skin
- Contains Vitamins C & E to Promote Health Skin
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness Without Unnecessary Irritation
Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.
Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.
Clear Complexion With Comfort
Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soap leave behind.
Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
|Salicylic acid 1.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive ingredients |
Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PPG-26 buteth-26, purified water, simethicone, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate
Contains 1% salicylic acid.
Do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid
For external use only
When using this product
Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact or a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.