Stridex, Single-Step Acne Control, Maximum, Alcohol Free, 90 Soft Touch Pads
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.71 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: SDX-09709
- UPC Code: 041388097091
- Package Quantity: 90 Soft Touch Pads
3.9 x 3 x 3 in, 0.6 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Salicylic Acid 2% W/W Acne Medication
- Soft-Textured Pads
- Highest Level of Acne Control
- Available without a Prescription
- Contains 2% Salicylic Acid
- Keratolytic Action helps Unclog Pores
- Effective Cleansing System Removes Dirt & Oil
- Maximum Effectiveness in the Fight Against Acne
- Actual Pad Size 4.21 in²
Stridex Pads = Proven Effectiveness without Unnecessary Irritation
|Each pad is specially textured for great cleansing with a great feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.||Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.|
|Clear complexion with comfort|
Cleans - Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
Treats - Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
Prevents - Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Use the pad to wipe the entire effected area one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time
- Keep away from eyes, lips and other mucous membranes
For external use only.
Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a known allergy to salicylic acid.
When using this product using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, purified water, simethicone, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA|
can be used with or without toner
can be used with or without toner
the pads to go for especially for acne prone and oily skin. use it after the toner and let it dry before putting on your daily moisturiser. i cut it in half and even that it is enough to cover my whole face.
Was this review helpful to you?
Silver bullet for acne
Posted by Super Max on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase
This has helped my acne immensely. I love it. I've been on benzoyl peroxide for a few months and it cleared me up a lot. Once I introduced this my face got so much clearer and redness reduced due to the anti-inflammatory properties of salicylic acid. It also has helped my bacne a lot aswell. It is drying on my chin and nose so I don't use it there but it's fine everywhere else. Be smart with this product if it dries out an area too much, only apply it for a short time or use moisturiser. Don't stop using altogether cause if your smart you'll benefit greatly from it. Its great to use it at night when I'm too lazy to wash my face and apply bp, keeps me clear. .....Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.
Doesn't Suit My Skin
Posted by 4946400652769318608 on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase
If you have a sensitive skin be careful it is super irritative Would recommend to buy the blue one which is for sensitive skin
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Can be a bit drying but great product. Quick results.
Posted by discount code FBH548 on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Check out the green link in the title of this review for 5% off on your next order!!! Applicable for both new and existing customer!!
Glad I found this
Posted by 5470027394162323441 on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I am really glad I found this. Part of my daily staple now.