Sundown Naturals, Acai with Green Tea, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: SDN-27635
- UPC Code: 030768276355
- Package Quantity: 60 Softgels
2.1 x 2.1 x 3.7 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Acai 1000 mg
- Green Tea 500 mg
- Supports Heart & Antioxidant Health
- Rapid Release
- Herbal Supplement
- Guaranteed Quality Laboratory Tested
Acai has gained rapid popularity as a superfood used for health and vitality. Acai is chock-full of natural flavonoids and antioxidants, and this specialized blend with green tea helps to fight the effects of cell-damaging free radicals to help maintain optimal health. Acai with Green Tea also helps support cardiovascular health.
For adults, take one (1) softgel three times daily, preferably with meals. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Soybean oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin.
Contains <2% of: natural caramel color, silica, soy lecithin, yellow beeswax.
No artificial flavor or sweetener, no preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat. Tamper resistant: do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Acai (Euterpe oleracea) (fruit)
(From 50 mg of a 20:1 Extract)
|1,000 mg (1 g)||**|
|Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf)
(From 125 mg of a 4:1 Extract)
|** Daily Value not established.|