Tanka, Tanka Bar, Slow Smoked Original, 12 Bars, 1 oz (28.4 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: NAN-00110
- UPC Code: 897737001109
- Package Quantity: 12 Bars, 1 oz (28.4 g) Each
6.2 x 7.8 x 1.5 in, 1.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- 7 g Protein
- No MSG
- No Soy
- No Lactose
- Native American Natural Foods
- No Nitrites*
- No Antibiotic or Added Hormones**
- Certified Gluten Free
- U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture Est. 2929
- Tanka Bar Buffalo Meat with Cranberries
- Live Life Powerfully!
- Return the Buffalo to Native American People
- Certified Authentic Made/Produced by American Indians
- Minimally Processed, No Artificial Ingredients
*No Nitrites except for those naturally occurring in sea salt and celery juice.
**Buffalo used with no antibiotics or added hormones. Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in Buffalo.
Buffalo, dried cranberries (cranberries, sugar) sea salt, encapsulated lactic acid, celery juice, black pepper spices, garlic, onion powder, red pepper.
|Serving Size: 1 bar (28 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||25|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4|
heaven in a bar.
heaven in a bar.
These are so delicious. I love the flavor -- sweet yet savory, with a good chew (but not so jerky-like that it wears out your jaw!) I'd choose these over a grain/soy-based bar ANY day of the week. I do wish they cost a little less so I could eat them more often, but I understand that Tanka is more of a small, artisan company, not a mass-production outfit. Highly recommend these to anybody looking for a natural, low-carb, gluten-free, Paleo-friendly snack.
it was different then I expected
Posted by 4808068843841320546 on Nov 19, 2015
I bought a box of the original and spicy and shared with friends. Having grown up eating wild meat hunted and smoked by my grandfather, father, husband and even my sons I was surprised at the amount of processing. I expected the texture to be kind of chunky or a bit smaller ( can't really think of the right word, imagining something like hamburger and chopped raisins pressed and smoked kind of texture) Instead it was ground together into something extremely fine and had a very rubbery texture. So all in all I liked the flavor (a kind of sweet and salty mix) but was not a fan of its bite
Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Aug 15, 2014
delicious, handy on the go. wish it were a bit lower in sugar and higher in protein, but it's a fine snack.
Posted by 5665010533898890912 on Jul 23, 2014
Love them, unfortunately not the cheapest snack... But you do pay for quality.
Posted by 4972988849235219188 on Jun 27, 2014