The Plant Base, Nature Solution, Hydrating Bamboo Water, 5 fl oz (150 ml)
- Expiration Date: July 22 2022
- Date First Available: December 11 2019
Shipping Weight:0.6 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: TPB-47486
- UPC Code: 8809145474866
- Package Quantity: 5 fl oz
7.3 x 1.7 x 1.7 in, 0.51 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Moisturizing Toner
- Oil-Water Balance
- Skin Softening
- Bamboo Vulgaris Plant Extracts Base
- Dermatologically Tested
- Animal Testing Free
- Worry-Free Ingredients
- 86.85% Bamboo Vulgaris Extract Instead of Refined Water
- Double-layer type toner made of Bamboo Extract (86.85%) and 15 kinds of natural oils moisturizes the skin all day by forming and oil barrier instantly
- Be healthy by letting INFLAX™ (Natural Patent ingredient for self-sustaining), and Ecocert certified ingredients supply rich nutrition to dull and dry skin
- For the better moisture, this unique shaking toner replenishes lost moisture and provides smooth and soft skin
- Leontopodium alpinum extract, saccharide isomerate, anthemis nobilis flower water
Bambusa Vulgaris Extract 86.85% - Keep skin homeostasis.
The Purity of Nature - We promise a healthy beauty with the real natural skincare cosmetics from Mother Nature to very last drop, it is so natural. - The Plant Base.
*Natural vegetable oil, **Ecocert certified ingredient.
17 Non-added: Paraben, pigment, synthetic fragrance, benzophenone, mineral oil, tea, bht, bha, sodium lauryl sulfate, sorbic acid, avobenzone, imidazolidinyl urea, ipmp, isopropyl alcohol, thymol, triisopropanolamine, triclosan.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation
- Keep out of children
- Do not expose product to direct sunlight
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.