ThermaCare, Advanced Back Pain Therapy, S-M, 2 Lower Back & Hip Heatwraps
- Expiration Date: January 31 2024
- Date First Available: November 2 2021
Shipping Weight:0.68 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TEC-01002
- UPC Code: 305733010020
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
7.75 x 4.9 x 2.5 in, 0.345 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Patented Heat Cells for Deep Penetrating Heat
- Up to 16 Hours Pain Relief
- Air-Activated, One-Time Use
Clinically proven to relax tight muscles and enhance flexibility & mobility
- Provides up to 8 hours of heat while you wear it plus 8 hours of pain relief after you take it off
- Odor free, discreet and stays in place
Back pain is often caused by tight muscles. ThermaCare® Back Pain Therapy HeatWraps deliver 8 hours of continuous, therapeutic warmth and keep relieving pain for an additional 8 hours after you take it off. In fact, the American College of Physicians (ACP) recommends real heat as a first defense against acute lower back pain. Available in two sizes, these single-use wraps are designed to provide pain relief at home or on the go.
Uses: Provides heat therapy for temporary relief of minor muscular and joint aches and pains associated with overexertion, strains, sprains, and arthritis.
- Tear open pouch when ready to use.
- Place on pain area on lower back or hip with darker heat cells towards skin.
- If 55 and older, wear over a layer of clothing, not directly against your skin
- It may take take up to 30 minutes to reach therapeutic temperature.
- Adjust for comfort. Do not over-tighten.
- Wear up to 8 hours. Do not wear for more than 8 hours in any 24-hour period.
- Place wrap flat. Do not fold or bunch as your risk of burn is increased.
Choose The Right Size Thermacare® Back/Hip Wrap For You
|Women's Pant Size||Men's Pant Size|
|S/M||Up to size 8||Up to 34-inch waist|
|L/XL||Size 9 up to size 20||35 inches to 47 inches|
Just open pouch: Starts to warm on its own
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Each heat cell contains iron (~2 grams):
- Can be harmful if ingested. If ingested, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If heat cell contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, remove wrap, rinse affected area with water, and seek professional assistance immediately.
Do Not Microwave or attempt to reheat as wrap could catch fire.
This product can cause burns.
- 55 or older: your risk of burning increases as you age
- Wear Thermacare over a layer of clothing, not directly against your skin
- Do not wear while sleeping
- Check skin frequently during use
- If you find irritation or a burn, remove product immediately
Do not use
- If heat cell contents leak and/or wrap is damaged or torn
- For more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period
- With pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments
- On unhealthy, damaged or broken skin
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours
- On areas of the body where you can't feel heat
- With other forms of heat
- On people unable to remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly
- On people unable to follow all use instructions
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Poor circulation or heart disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Or are pregnant
When using this product
- Check skin frequently for signs of burns or blisters-if found, stop use
- If product feels too hot-stop use or wear over clothing
- Do not place extra pressure over the product such as leaning against hard surfaces, or wearing under tight clothing, a tight waistband or belt
- To avoid increased risk of burns, remove product before undergoing any MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) procedures
Stop use and ask a doctor
- If pain worsens or persists for more than 7 days
- If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persists where the wrap is worn
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.