Thorne, Magnesium Bisglycinate, 6.5 oz (187 g)
Frequently purchased together
- Dietary Supplement
- Bone Support
- NSF Certified Sport
- Gluten Free
Why is magnesium important?
- Magnesium is essential for the health of the heart and blood vessels, brain, bones, muscles, and lungs, and to support healthy blood sugar
- Promotes bronchial relaxation
- It’s an essential mineral for electrical activity of the heart, which supports healthy heart rate and rhythm
- Helps relax smooth and skeletal muscle
- Promotes the dilation of blood vessels (vasodilation), which supports normal blood pressure and enhances blood flow
- Supports insulin sensitivity for healthy blood sugar
- Is a cofactor for enzymes involved in cellular energy production
Benefits of Thorne’s Magnesium Bisglycinate:
- Magnesium Bisglycinate is a great-tasting powder that can be mixed with water, juice, or with another powdered supplement.
- The compound magnesium bisglycinate is also called magnesium glycinate; however, because it has two glycine molecules attached, it is more accurately called “bisglycinate” (bis = two). The bisglycinate form has superior absorption because of increased solubility.
- Decreased laxative effect compared to other magnesium formulations because the bisglycinate form is a true chelate that completely envelopes the magnesium.
- Glycine is a neurotransmitter that promotes relaxation and stress reduction in the body – making Magnesium Bisglycinate a good choice for pre-bedtime supplementation to support restful sleep.
Mix 1 scoop with at least 8 ounces of water daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Citric acid, monk fruit concentrate (fruit) (siraitia grosvenorii).†
†This product uses Tate and Lyle’s Purefruit Select™ (Monk Fruit concentrate).
Tamper evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: One Scoop (3.11 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|One Scoop (3.11 g) Contains:||Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Bisglycinate)||200 mg||48%|