Thorne Research, Adrenal Cortex, 60 Capsules
- Expiration Date: February 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 26 2009
Shipping Weight:0.09 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: THR-80303
- UPC Code: 693749803034
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
3.3 x 1.8 x 1.9 in, 0.075 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Adrenal Glandular
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Supports a stable level of the stress hormones to promote a balanced stress response, energetic feelings, and healthy adrenal function.
Adrenal Cortex, made from bovine adrenal cortex tissue, supports healthy adrenal function and promotes an energetic feeling.
The two adrenal glands are located in the middle of your torso toward the back, just above the kidneys. The adrenal glands are part of your endocrine system, which uses hormones to control body functions. The hormones produced in the adrenal cortex are necessary for proper glucose metabolism, immune function, and normal blood pressure. These hormones also help bring the body back in balance when something throws it off, such as during a time of stress.
When the body is under chronic stress, it can take a toll on your adrenal glands. Adrenal Cortex supports healthy adrenal function by promoting a balanced stress response.
Benefits of Thorne’s Adrenal Cortex:
- Formulated with a unique extract from adrenal cortex tissue, which plays a valuable role in supporting healthy adrenal function.
- Helps maintain immune function and promotes an energetic feeling.
- Nourishing the adrenal glands helps regulate metabolism and manage the body’s response to stress.
- Stabilizes the stress hormone, cortisol, which naturally peaks in the morning and declines during the day – but too much stimulus (stress) can cause cortisol’s level to get out of balance. Stabilizing cortisol supports a relaxed state of mind and promotes more restful sleep.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, silicon dioxide.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|One Capsule Contains:||% DV|
|Adrenal Cortex (Bovine)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|