Tiger Balm, Pain Relieving Ointment, Extra Strength, .63 oz (18 g)
- Expiration Date: April 1 2025
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:0.26 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TGB-22010
- UPC Code: 039278220100
- Package Quantity: 0.63 oz
1.6 x 3.3 x 4.8 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Red Extra Strength
- Works Where it Hurts
- Pain Relieving Ointment or Sore Muscles
Provides Soothing Relief for Aches & Pains Due to:
- Joint Pains
Soothing relief for aches and pains due to simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
Tiger Balm has been used for nearly 100 years and sold throughout the world.
Uses For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
|Camphor 11%||Topical analgesic|
|Menthol 10%||Topical analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients Cajeput oil, cassia oil, clove oil, dementholized mint oil, and paraffin petrolatum.|
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- Tiger Balm Red Extra Strength may stain cloth items. To avoid the possibility of stains, use Tiger Balm White Regular Strength or Tiger Balm Ultra Strength.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.