Topricin, Pain Relief Cream, 4.0 oz
Buy 3+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Topricin, Pain Relief Cream, 4.0 oz
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.47 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: TOP-04704
- UPC Code: 609863047049
- Package Quantity: 4.0 oz
2.9 x 3 x 2.8 in, 0.4 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Relieves Joint, Nerve, Muscle, and Back Pain
- Ideal for Diabetics
- Patented for Neuropathy
- Paraben Free
- Certified B Corporation
Rapid, soothing relief of pain, stiffness, tingling or burning nerve pain associated with:
- Arthritis and other joint pain and discomfort.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other types of nerve pain.
- Pains and muscle cramps of the back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands and feet.
- Sports injuries (muscle pulls & soreness, impact injury, sprains, dislocations).
- Repetitive motion injuries, such as bursitis, tendonitis and sciatica.
- First Aid for simple trauma (bruises, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, strains).
- Generously apply 3-4 times daily or more often if needed, 3 inches on and around affected area. Massage in until absorbed, re-apply before bedtime and in the morning.
- Use before and after sports work outs and competition.
- Apply immediately for acute trauma injuries, (sprain, strain, bruise and impact injuries).
- For directions specific to injury/trauma, see insert on the inside of this box.
|Topricin Drug Facts|
|Aesculus hippocastanum: 6X||Relieves pain in the lower back, hip and spine|
|Arnica montana: 6X||Treats pain of impact, falling injuries and contusion to muscles and joints|
|Belladonna: 6X||Treats muscle spasms, night leg cramps|
|Crotalus horridus: 8X||Relief of impact injuries & deep muscle bruising|
|Echinacea: 6X||Relieves sharp stitching pain in joints & muscles|
|Graphites: 6X||Relieves skin conditions|
|Heloderma: 8X||Relief of burning pain in the hands & feet|
|Lachesis mutus: 8X||Relief of sciatic pain and carpal tunnel|
|Naja tripudians: 8X||Relieves nerve injury pain|
|Rhus toxicodendron: 6X||Pain relief for muscle cramping, joint and post-surgical pain|
|Ruta graveolens: 6X||Relief of injuries to the knee, shin and elbow|
|Inactive Ingredients: Captex 300 (from coconut fatty acids), carbopol ultrez 10 (from sucrose), cetyl alcohol (from coconut oil), spectrastat G2 (derived from coconut), glycerine (vegetable-based), hydrokote (palm kernal oil with lecithin), isopropyl myristate emollient (from palm seeds), lipomulse (from coconut fatty acids), purified water, sodium hydroxide, steareth-21 (from stearic acid cocoa butter).|
- For external use only.
- Do not apply in eyes.
- Ask a doctor before using if you are pregnant or nursing
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use only as directed. See doctor if pain persists for more than 3 days or worsens, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling are present; these could be signs of a more serious condition.
- Before considering any self help regimen always consult your doctor, especially if you are taking a prescription medication.
- This homeopathic medicine is manufactured in the United States at the highest quality standards. Homeopathic medicines are safe, gentle and help your body heal.
- Safe for children (2-years and above), adults and the elderly.
- Will not interfere with any medication you may be taking.
- No odor or fragrance, no petroleum, no mineral oil, no lanolin, no capsaicin, no menthol, non-greasy, non-staining and paraben free.
- Tamper evident: do not use if seal is broken or jar is opened.
- Store at room temperature, and tightly secure cap after use.
- For severe injury, always seek medical attention.
I'm finally getting my life back.
I'm finally getting my life back.
I am 47, slim, active, and healthy...that is until undergoing 2 surgeries/foot, simultaneously. 4 months later, my feet show only minuscule signs of recovery. I have been unable to sit with feet on the floor or to stand without intense pain, swelling, burning, and stinging. 2 weeks ago I began simultaneously using 3 products: Topricin cream, Inflammation homeopathic drops (Newton), and Inflama-Rest herbal pills. The cream & drops provided noticeable, immediate relief. Much of the pain in my feet is due to the extreme amount of heat they are producing, especially when below heart level. Most pain/inflammation products assume that heat will help & cold will hurt. My condition is the opposite. This is the only cream I have found to address the burning pain. I am amazed at the daily improvement. Before beginning these products I had to spend almost all day with my feet elevated above my heart. Now I can clean the house in short intervals & even shop. Also, I can now wear closed shoes all day & can now allow my feet under the covers at night. I have even returned to a much shortened version of my aerobic walking, expecting to gradually increase to my prior exercise level. Topricin has no strong odor & doesn't require the intense hand washing that the heating creams require. It sinks in invisibly & instantly. Another plus is that it lasts a long time. I use it about 5 times/ day & have yet to empty my first jar.
Was this review helpful to you?
It is difficult to know in the short term
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I have a hip injury caused by tendon injury. After about a month of use, there is still no improvement, however, it helped to alleviate my daughter's knee pain.
Tropicin, an excellent product
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I have been using Tropicin for about 5 years or more. I use it every night, rubbing it particularly on shoulders and feet. Shoulders for aging problems with tendons and Feet that could be neuropathy, (not diagnosed). I get excellent results - no pain in those areas during the day. It is easy to use, available to purchase on line which is not as expensive as in pharmacy or grocery stores.
regret trying this
Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase
the cream is quite watery. Does not do what it said it do. Bought for my mom for her arthritis and also my brother for his back muscle strain. Not effectie at all! Am so disappointed...
It does nothing to my RA
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I bought this actually based on my sister's recommendation who is a minor RA sufferer. She thinks this works very well for her. However, it does nothing for me. I guess it really depends on each one's body reaction. I am disappointed this does not work for me.
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase
I have fibromyalgia & arthritis. It didn't: do anything.