Topricin, Pain Relief Cream, 4.0 oz
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Topricin, Pain Relief Cream, 4.0 oz
- Expiration Date: August 2024
Shipping Weight:0.47 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: TOP-04704
- UPC Code: 609863047049
- Package Quantity: 4 oz
2.9 x 3 x 2.8 in, 0.4 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Relieves Joint, Nerve, Muscle, and Back Pain
- Ideal for Diabetics
- Patented for Neuropathy
- Paraben Free
- Certified B Corporation
Rapid, soothing relief of pain, stiffness, tingling or burning nerve pain associated with:
- Arthritis and other joint pain and discomfort.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and other types of nerve pain.
- Pains and muscle cramps of the back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands and feet.
- Sports injuries (muscle pulls & soreness, impact injury, sprains, dislocations).
- Repetitive motion injuries, such as bursitis, tendonitis and sciatica.
- First Aid for simple trauma (bruises, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, strains).
- Generously apply 3-4 times daily or more often if needed, 3 inches on and around affected area. Massage in until absorbed, re-apply before bedtime and in the morning.
- Use before and after sports work outs and competition.
- Apply immediately for acute trauma injuries, (sprain, strain, bruise and impact injuries).
- For directions specific to injury/trauma, see insert on the inside of this box.
|Topricin Drug Facts|
|Aesculus hippocastanum: 6X||Relieves pain in the lower back, hip and spine|
|Arnica montana: 6X||Treats pain of impact, falling injuries and contusion to muscles and joints|
|Belladonna: 6X||Treats muscle spasms, night leg cramps|
|Crotalus horridus: 8X||Relief of impact injuries & deep muscle bruising|
|Echinacea: 6X||Relieves sharp stitching pain in joints & muscles|
|Graphites: 6X||Relieves skin conditions|
|Heloderma: 8X||Relief of burning pain in the hands & feet|
|Lachesis mutus: 8X||Relief of sciatic pain and carpal tunnel|
|Naja tripudians: 8X||Relieves nerve injury pain|
|Rhus toxicodendron: 6X||Pain relief for muscle cramping, joint and post-surgical pain|
|Ruta graveolens: 6X||Relief of injuries to the knee, shin and elbow|
|Inactive Ingredients: Captex 300 (from coconut fatty acids), carbopol ultrez 10 (from sucrose), cetyl alcohol (from coconut oil), spectrastat G2 (derived from coconut), glycerine (vegetable-based), hydrokote (palm kernal oil with lecithin), isopropyl myristate emollient (from palm seeds), lipomulse (from coconut fatty acids), purified water, sodium hydroxide, steareth-21 (from stearic acid cocoa butter).|
- For external use only.
- Do not apply in eyes.
- Ask a doctor before using if you are pregnant or nursing
- Keep all medicines out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use only as directed. See doctor if pain persists for more than 3 days or worsens, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling are present; these could be signs of a more serious condition.
- Before considering any self help regimen always consult your doctor, especially if you are taking a prescription medication.
- This homeopathic medicine is manufactured in the United States at the highest quality standards. Homeopathic medicines are safe, gentle and help your body heal.
- Safe for children (2-years and above), adults and the elderly.
- Will not interfere with any medication you may be taking.
- No odor or fragrance, no petroleum, no mineral oil, no lanolin, no capsaicin, no menthol, non-greasy, non-staining and paraben free.
- Tamper evident: do not use if seal is broken or jar is opened.
- Store at room temperature, and tightly secure cap after use.
- For severe injury, always seek medical attention.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.