TruKid, Eczema Daily Sunscreen, SPF 30, Unscented, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2024
- Date First Available: October 15 2021
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TRK-10306
- UPC Code: 611455103064
- Package Quantity: 3.4 fl oz
5.7 x 2.7 x 1.8 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Hypoallergenic for Sensitive Skin
- Truly Natural
- Broad Spectrum Protection
- 100% Naturally Sourced
- Non-Nano, Mineral Sunscreen
- Reef Safe
- Accepted E - National Eczema Association
- Safe for Eczema Prone Skin
- Pediatrician & Dermatologist Recommended
- Year-Round Broad Spectrum Sunscreen & Wind Protection
- Cruelty Free
Don't let eczema prone skin get in the way! A truly natural mineral sunscreen, TruKid Eczema Daily SPF 30+ is designed for kids with eczema prone or sensitive skin. It gently moisturizes with aloe vera, sunflower oil, jojoba oil and hyaluronic acid. Perfect for kids of all ages and those who are still kids at heart. Our sunscreen is highly rated on EWG. It is PETA certified to be cruelty-free. The packaging is 100% recyclable PET plastic and BPA-free, so it is good for your kids and the planet! Apply TruKid Eczema Daily SPF 30+ sunscreen and enjoy the outdoors without worrying about your eczema. For best results, reapply every 40 minutes. Now get out & play! ***This sunscreen is eligible for reimbursement with flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings accounts (HSA), and health reimbursement accounts (HRA).
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 40 minutes
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measure including:
- Limit time in the sun especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Use daily for best sun protection.
|Zinc oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capric caprylic triglycerides (coconut), sorbitan stearate (vegetable), polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, hexyl laurate, cetyl dimethicone (sand), dimethicone, castor oil, magnesium sulfate (epsom salt), sunflower oil, jojoba oil, cucumber extract, camellia sinensis green tea oil, vitamin E extract, punica granatum extract (pomegranate juice), hyaluronic acid, *ethylhexylglycerin (vegetable), *polyaminopropyl biguanide. *=extremely mild antimicrobial, no formaldehyde or donors, non-solvent & non-genotoxic.|
Organic Ingredients in Bold
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.