Twinlab, 100% Whey Fuel, Vanilla Rush, 5 lbs (2.27 kg) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:6.8 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: TWL-03815
- UPC Code: 027434038157
- Package Quantity: 5 lbs (2.27 kg)
11.3 x 8 x 8 in, 5.75 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- 4.7 g BCAAs
- 145 Calories
- 5 g Carbs
- 3 g Sugar
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- 25 g Premium Protein Per Serving
- Lean Muscle
- Dietary Supplement
- Fuel For The Driven
Guaranteed Real Protein
- 25 mg of 100% unaltered Real whey protein per serving
- No individual amino acids, fillers or extenders used to overstate the labeled protein content
- Naturally packed with Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to promote lean muscle growth and recovery
- Quick absorbing Whey Protein Blend to speed amino acid delivery to muscles after exercise
- 25 g protein per serving from 100% whey
- Instantized for easy, no-blender-required mixing
- Incredibly thick, rich taste, even in water
- Enzyme-assisted formula to promote comfortable digestion
Our best-tasting 100% Whey Fuel ever is a superior blend of high quality, bioavailable whey proteins that's fully instantized, quick dissolving and easy to mix with a rich, creamy taste in both water and skim milk.
100% Whey Fuel stimulates muscle protein anabolism, which maximizes muscle growth that occurs after exercise by enhancing muscle building and lean tissue mass. It also increases muscle performance and improves post-workout recovery.
Clinical studies show that whey protein is one of the most anabolic muscle building proteins available, providing a rapid drive of amino acids to skeletal muscle tissue, thereby increasing the effects of weight training. Enhanced muscle protein anabolism increases muscle growth to maximize gains. Additionally, research shows that whey protein is among the most easily digested and absorbed proteins, and has one of the highest Protein Efficiency Ratios, providing more branched chain amino acids than most other proteins.
Add 1 scoop to 6-8 oz of cold water.
Whey protein blend (whey protein concentrates, whey protein isolate), glycine, natural and artificial flavors, non dairy creamer (sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, dipotassium phosphate, mono and diglycerides, soy lecithin, and silicon dioxide), xanthan gum, guar gum, papain, bromelain, fructooligosaccharides, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, soy lecithin.
Contains milk and soy.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a healthcare professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition. Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (38 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%**|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%**|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%**|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%**|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Typical Amino Acid Profile of Protein Per Serving