Twinlab, Clean Series, Pre-Workout Activator, Natural Citrus, 1.0 lbs (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.36 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: TWL-03744
- UPC Code: 027434037440
- Package Quantity: 1.0 lbs (454 g)
4.7 x 4.7 x 5.2 in, 1.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Maximum Endurance
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors, or Sweeteners
- Non-GMO & Banned Substance Tested
- NSF-Contents Tested & Certified
- This Product is Certified Gluten Free
- Informed Choice - Trusted by Sport
- Natural Citrus with Other Natural Flavors
- 3.2 g Beta Alanine per Serving
- Dietary Supplement
- Twinlab- A NSF GMP for Sport Registered Facility
- Certified Gluten-Free by NSF
Clean Series - Our Promise
Twinlab Clean Series represents a new standard in trust and quality for sports nutrition products. Created from scratch with the single-minded purpose of proving that you don't have to sacrifice performance for peace of mind, this product is painstakingly produced in our own NSF GMP for Sport registered facility and is held to the highest standards.
NSF Contents Tested & Certified - Independently certified by the NSF International product certification program to meet nutrient label claims.
Twin iD Tested- TwinID Tested to confirm the identity of each and every ingredient through our rigorous testing procedures.
This Product is Certified Gluten Free- Certified Gluten Free by NSF, and independent laboratory.
Informed Sport-Trusted by Sport - Batch tested by HFL for banned substances in accordance with the HFL Informed Sport and Informed Choice programs.
Non-GMO Tested- Non-GMO Tested: Independently PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) tested by a third party lab for genetically modified DNA to a limit of 0.9%.
Maximum Endurance Pre-Workout Activator
Faster. Farther. Longer.
- Total energy activator features clinically-studied herbal complex plus caffeine to deliver energy you can feel
- Concentrated formula helps fight fatigue and boost endurance
- Timed release carb blend fuels intense, extended exercise
- Clinically-studied levels of the adaptogen Rhodiola to help support endurance
- No preservatives added
- No yeast, soy, wheat, fish or egg added
Proudly produced in our NSF GMP for Sport registered facility in American Fork, Utah.
Mix 1 scoop (15 g) in 12-16 oz of water or juice. Stir or shake, then drink and enjoy 15-30 minutes prior to exercise.
Citric acid, natural flavors, silica, malic acid, reb A (stevia).
Contains 100 mg caffeine/serving.
No artificial colors
No artificial flavors
No artificial sweeteners
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional before use if you are taking any medication or have any medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV**|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrates||8 g||3%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||25 mg||1250%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||120 mcg||2000%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Sustained Energy Matrix (maltodextrin, isomaltulose, waxy maize, glucose)||7400 mg||†|
|Coconut Oil||500 mg||†|
|Vital Energy Blend
(Eleuthero (root and rhizome), ginkgo leaf, astragalus root, Asian ginseng root, schizandra (fruit and seed), fo-ti root, eucommia cortex, polygonatum rhizome, gynostemma aerial parts, sargassum leaf, reishi fruit, jujube fruit, lycium fruit, luo han guo).
|Rhodiola root extract (standardized to 3% rosavins)||100 mg||†|
|Caffeine Blend (from Coffee fruit and guarana seed)||100 mg||†|
|** Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.