Two Leaves and a Bud, Organic Darjeeling, Classic Black Tea From India, 15 Sachets, 1.33 oz (37.5 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.46 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: TLA-00098
- UPC Code: 894058000989
- Package Quantity: 1.33 oz (37.5 g)
3.8 x 3.8 x 4.5 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Whole Leaf Organic Tea Sachets
- USDA Organic
- 15 Single Wrapped Mug-Size Sachets
- Organic Farming
- Aspen Colorado
- Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
A Better Cuppa' Tea
Passion for Tea
This is not your ordinary tea bag. Unlike paper tea bags, our biodegradable mug-size tea sachets hold full leaf tea, not dust. Enjoy rich, full leaf tea flavor with the handiness of a tea bag.
See the Tea
Watch the leaves open and infuse your mug with the true flavor of loose tea.
|Darjeeling Flavor Profile|
|Middle tone||Light but full|
|Character||Darjeeling tea combines the delicate nature of green tea with the robust character of black teas. Our organic Darjeeling is light in texture, but incredibly rich, with just a hint of sharpness. Let the leaves open more and more for added character.|
|Leaf-Style||Finest tippy golden orange pekoe
Big leaves, some green and flowery when unfurled
|Yes! But, less than coffee
Contains about 50mg caffeine per cup
Coffee has about 120 mg!
|Water temp||Full boil|
|Steep Time||3-5 minutes|
|Darjeeling, N. India
Tea is like wine
At two leaves and a bud tea company, we use only the finest teas, grown in single geographic regions, using traditional growing methods. The quality of tea varies from hillside to hillside. Our experienced tasters select only the finest growers to bring you the tastiest teas and herbal infusions.
We never blend with less expensive "filler teas"
The finest teas start with just the very small blossom, the two leaves and the bud of the tea flower. We named our company for these shoots which are the essence of great tea.
Organic black tea solely from Darjeeling India