Nu-Pore, Face Cleansing Strips, 3 Strips (Discontinued Item)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: UEC-70104
- UPC Code: 780707701041
- Package Quantity: 3 Count
5.4 x 2.8 x 0.6 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- For Instantly Fresh Clean Pores
- Removes Blackheads
- Unclogs Pores
- Made in South Korea
- Thoroughly wash face, making sure that it is free of any creams, lotions or make-up.
- Dry hands, then open packet and peel the strip off from the plastic liner. Use opened packet promptly so strip peels easily from liner.
- Thoroughly wet your face area with water. If face is not wet enough, the strip may not stick and may not be effective.
- Apply the strip to moistened face area with the shiny side facing your skin. Press down and smooth out air bubbles, ensuring good contact with water.
- Let the strip dry for 10 to 15 minutes. The strip should feel stiff as it dries. Depending on humidity, climate or perspiration, leave on slightly longer or shorter.
- After the strip is dried, slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. If there are any residue, rinse off with water.
Polyvinyl alcohol, polyacrylic acid, polyvinylpyrrolidone.
Caution: If strip is difficult or painful to remove, thoroughly wet strip and carefully peel off. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. Do not use more than once every 3 days. Avoid using on sunburned, blemished, acne or excessively dry skin. Avoid using on skin sensitive to adhesives or peel-off face masks. Consult a dermatologist if allergic reaction occurs. Use strips only on the face. Use opened packet promptly and strip peels from the film. Rinse with water if product gets on hands, clothing or hair. Keep away from children.
Keep at room temperature.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.