Visine, Dry Eye Relief, Lubricant Eye Drops, Sterile, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: November 2022
Shipping Weight:0.07 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: VSN-01067
- UPC Code: 074300010670
- Package Quantity: 0.5 fl oz
3.8 x 1.8 x 1.1 in, 0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Relieves Burning, Gritty, Irritated Dry Eyes
- Protects Against Irritation
Visine Dry Eye Relief "Natural Tears Formula" contains 10 important ingredients found in your natural tears.
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- For protection against further irritation
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
|Polyethylene glycol 400 1%||Lubricant|
|Inactive ingredients |
Ascorbic acid, benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, dextrose, disodium phosphate, glycine, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium lactate
For external use only
When using this product
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at 15º to 25ºC (59º to 77ºF)
Caution: Do not use if Visine imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.