Visine, Red Eye Hydrating Comfort, Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml)
- Expiration Date: March 1 2024
- Date First Available: November 5 2020
Shipping Weight:0.08 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: VSN-49384
- UPC Code: 312547493840
- Package Quantity: 0.5 fl oz
3.8 x 1.8 x 1.1 in, 0.065 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Works in 30 Seconds
- Redness + Irritation Relief
- Lubricates + Refreshes
- For the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over: put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times a day
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use
|Polyethylene glycol 400 1%||Lubricant|
|Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05 %||Redness reliever|
|Ascorbic acid, boric acid, dextrose, glycerin, glycine, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, polyquaternium-42, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, sodium phosphate dibasic|
For external use only.Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- Overuse may cause more eye redness
- Remove contact lenses before using
- Do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You feel eye pain
- Changes in vision occur
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
Caution: Do not use if Visine® imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.