Vita Coco, Pure Coconut Water, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.42 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: VTC-01000
- UPC Code: 898999010007
- Package Quantity: 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
2.5 x 2.5 x 6.5 in, 1.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Like Sticking a Straw in a Coconut
- Hydrate Naturally
- Chill It, Don't Spill It
- Born in Brazil
- Never From Concentrate
- Tetra Pak - Protects What's Good
- 100% Juice
- All Natural
- Jam-Packed with Naturally Occurring Electrolytes
- More Potassium than a Bananas (Don't Tell the Monkeys)
- Potassium Helps Keeps Your Body Properly Hydrated
- No Fat and No Cholesterol (Means Big Hearts & Small Butts)
- Hydrate and Feel Good!
Coconut water, less than 1% natural fruit sugar, vitamin C.
Contains only natural ingredients; taste and color may vary.
|Serving Size: 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: About 2|
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||4%|
|Not a significant source of Fat Cal, Fiber, Vitamin A and Iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
I love it and need it!
Posted by Reviewer1000639 on May 30, 2014
Very good! I love coconutwater!!
Posted by 5037298927124328070 on Feb 25, 2014
I love this coconut water, great taste! It is so hard to find in Norway, and very expencive. So I will for sure order again
I like it
Posted by KuusenAlla on Dec 22, 2013
and use it. :)
The best of an average lot.
Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 19, 2013
A screwtop 500ml carton is the best packaging. This tastes nice - better cold than room temp., but it tastes ok either way. The canned coconut juice tastes better, but cans are a hassle. These are better on the whole.