Wedderspoon, 100% Raw Manuka Honey, KFactor 12, 8.8 oz (250 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.71 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: WSP-55667
- UPC Code: 094922556677
- Package Quantity: 8.8 oz (250 g)
2.3 x 2.3 x 3.3 in, 0.6 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Please note this item has been replaced by WSP-02004.
- Product of New Zealand
- Unpasteurized Honey
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Wedderspoon's Raw Manuka Honey is sourced from the remote pristine areas of New Zealand's South Island. As part of our testing methods and to differentiate our potency level, Wedderspoon Manuka Honey is tested for its pollen count, live enzymes, antioxidants and phytochemical components.
At Wedderspoon we bring you the finest in natural products because we know quality & authenticity matters.
- Antibiotic free honey
- Hives are made from environmentally friendly material
- Our packaging is BPA Free
- Smooth, creamy, unpasteurized genuine manuka honey
100% raw manuka honey.
Store in a cool, dry place.
No need to refrigerate once opened.
|Serving Size: 1 tbsp (21 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015
Good quality manuka honey. Nice flavour. Great for skin.
Posted by 5107615662225050068 on Mar 16, 2015
great taste, great for digestion
Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Sep 24, 2014
I drink hot water with lemon and Manuka honey every morning and my stomach is flatter than it's ever been. I would highly recommend this honey!
Will not buy again.
Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Sep 17, 2014
I don't even know if this is real Manuka.. I like Manuka Health brand more. It has really done it for me.