Weil Baby, Stage 2 Silicone Nipples Twin Pack for Ages 3-6 Months (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.17 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: WEB-01005
- UPC Code: 812232010050
- Package Quantity:
3.1 x 2.2 x 3.5 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- One Piece Venting System
- Trusted First for Health
- New AirWave Vent Works Effectively from the Inside Out to Help Reduce Colic
- All Weil Baby Products are Created to Provide Superior Safety and Convenience.
- Smaller Carbon Footprint, Setting an Example
Representing the latest advances in health and baby care—Weil Baby products are guaranteed to be:
- Always BPA Free and Nontoxic
- With no Harmful Chemicals
- Pediatrician Recommended
Healthy & Natural
- Helps to Reduce Colic
- Wide Soft Silicone Nipple Helps Baby Easily Transition Between Breast and Bottle
Easy to Use
- No Leaks!
- New AirWave One -Piece Vent
- Simple To Assemble
- Convenient to Clean
Developed with uncompromising attention to what truly matters for both you and your baby Weil Baby is Trusted First for Health.
Weil Baby delivers premium products approved by Dr. Andrew Weil—world-renowned leader and pioneer in integrative medicine—for the first years of health and wellbeing.
Trusted and tested, Weil Baby bottles, nipples and feeding products are based on Dr. Weil's thirty years of medical experience and nutritional expertise.
Dr. Weil recommends breastfeeding and the use of breast milk whenever possible.
All nipples can wear out with normal use, or over time.
To prevent possible choking hazard
Before each use test strength by pulling on nipple portion firmly. If nipple is enlarged or any signs of cracks, tears, stickiness or excessive wear appear, replace nipple immediately.
Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight for an extended period of time.