Weleda, Baby & Child, Calendula Diaper Rash Cream, 2.8 oz (81 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: WED-08813
- UPC Code: 4001638088138
- Package Quantity: 2.8 oz (81 g)
1.5 x 2 x 5.5 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.87|
- Since 1921
- Winner - Parent Tested / Parent Approved
- Certified Natural Baby Care
- Certified Natural Personal Care
- Offers temporary, quick and effective relief for minor skin irritations due to diaper rash.
- Minor skin irritations.
- Reliable protection from dampness.
Cleanse area, pat dry, then apply a thin layer of cream.
Apply to the whole diaper area after careful cleaning.
|Zinc Oxide 12%||Diaper rash cream|
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, calendula flower extract, cananga oil, chamomile flower extract, citrus aurantium leafy twig (petitgrain) oil, clary sage oil, glyceryl linoleate, hectorite, lanolin, lavender oil, orange oil, rosemary oil, sage oil, sesame seed oil, styrax benzoin resin, sweet almond oil, water.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Conditions worsens or persists more than 7 days.
- Accidental ingestion occurs.
Incredible healing power
Incredible healing power
This is absolutely the best diaper cream ever. Smells wonderful, spreads like a charm and works unbelievably quickly to reduce a severe red weeping nappy rash. One of the pricier diaper creams but definitely worth it. I'm on my 5th tube already and stocking up.
need it urgently
Posted by 5149484928438611498 on Mar 21, 2017
When is it going to be available ?
This is good
Posted by 5052608258894585019 on Mar 05, 2017
My baby girl had rashes (on and off) and I tried several brands: Mustela. Sebamed but show no signs of recovery. But once I started her with this, there is no more rashes since. I've been waiting to repurchase this but it's OOO for the longest time now...
All around Great Ointment
Posted by 5408827147631696924 on Mar 01, 2017
We started using this when my youngest was an infant, and ever since we've had some on hand--five years later. It's great for healing up burns and a host of other skin irritations, we find.
Posted by 5338950042712592408 on Feb 17, 2017
This product is great for the skin.