Weleda, Baby, Calendula Diaper Rash Cream, Calendula Extracts, 2.9 oz (81 g)
- Expiration Date: October 1 2022
- Date First Available: July 6 2020
Shipping Weight:0.26 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: WED-08813
- UPC Code: 4001638088138
- Package Quantity: 2.9 oz
5.7 x 2 x 1.5 in, 0.22 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Calendula Formula Treats and Nourishes
- Certified Natural Personal Care
- UEBT Certified Sourcing with Respect
Our Commitment To You
- No Animal testing
- Free from parabens and phthalates
- Free from synthetic preservatives and fragrances
Apply as needed.
|Zinc oxide 12%||Skin Protectant|
|Beeswax, calendula flower extract, cananga oil, chamomile flower extract, citrus aurantium leafy twig (petitgrain) oil, clary sage oil, glyceryl linoleate, hectorite, lanolin, lavender oil, orange oil, rosemary oil, sage oil, sesame seed oil, styrax tonkinensis resin, sweet almond oil, water.|
When using this product, do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Do not use if safety seal under cap is broken or missing
- Store at controlled room temperature
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.