Weleda, Calendula Ointment, 0.88 oz (25 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: WED-00459
- UPC Code: 095508004599
- Package Quantity: 0.88 oz (25 g)
1 x 5.1 x 1.3 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- For Rashes and Minor Skin Irritations
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Minor skin irritations
- Poorly healing wounds
Apply to affected area 3-4 times daily.
External use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or persists more than 7 days.
- Accidental ingestion occurs.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep this and all medicine out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Calendula officinalis MT (M) 5g
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, lanolin, lanolin alcohols, sesame oil, water.
Posted by kdmgkfd on May 12, 2016
i used this for my dog with chronic ear infection.
Posted by Reviewer2593733 on Feb 08, 2014
I found an essay written by a holistic vet saying that this works greatly for the dogs with chronic ear infections. After using this for about two weeks, my dog's ears have been cured almost 100 percent!
Posted by Reviewer2674764 on Nov 21, 2013
It works.but it runs out fast if you have big areas to apply frequently. I used it on my baby's ecezema.
Posted by Reviewer2718035 on Aug 25, 2013
We have been using this ointment for the last couple years. It is great for all sort of skin problems, from scratches, insect bites, irritated or dry skin, etc. Buying it regularly.