Wilderness Poets, Chia Seeds, 8 oz (226.8 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: WLP-00262
- UPC Code: 891617002620
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (226.8 g)
1.8 x 5 x 5 in, 0.55 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays
- Raw Living Foods
- Homestead Staples & Superfoods
- (Salvia Hispanica)
- From a Tiny Purple Flower in the Mint Family, a Super Hero of Seed is Born
- A Powerhouse of Omega 3 EFAs, Protein, Fiber, and Rejuvenating Energy!
- No Preservatives
- No Pesticides
- Gluten Free
- No Sugar or Salt
"Ch-ch-ch-chia!" Chia seeds are an Amazing source of essential Omega-3 EFAs, protein, calcium, and fiber. They instantly sprout into a gel when added to liquid, absorbing 9 times their weight in water. Chia seeds quench thirst, ease digestion, and are a perfect source of replenishing, rejuvenating energy. Pump up the nutrition: Add to juice, pancakes, cookies, porridge, smoothies, raw foods, veggie burgers, and raw desserts.
Boost Your Juice Up! Pump Up the Energy with Chia Seeds.
Soak 2 tbsp Chia Seeds in 10 oz of fresh juice, coconut water, coconut milk, nut milk, or kombucha. Also delicious added to yogurt or a smoothies. Stir well, and watch as your Chia seeds instantly sprout (allow 10-15 minutes for maximum rehydration).
Organic, raw chia seeds.
Made in a facility that processes tree nuts.
Store in a cool dry place. Enjoy!
|Serving Size: 15 g (2 tbsp)|
|Servings Per Container: 22.4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||40|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|