Wisdom Natural, Wisdom of the Ancients, Cream of Coco, Sustainable Soap, 2 Hand Cut Bars, 7.06 oz (200 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.47 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: WDN-12431
- UPC Code: 716123124317
- Package Quantity: 7.06 oz (200 g)
1.1 x 3.6 x 4.3 in, 0.4 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- The World's Only Sustainable Soap
- Wisdom of The Ancients
- All Natural Soap for Face and Body
- Product of Paraguay
- Wash Your Face...Save The Planet
Cream of Coco Soap is a natural and sustainably produced soap from the heart of the Paraguayan rainforest. It comes from the "Mbocaya," the edible nut of a fruit that grows on the Paraguayan coco tree.*
The Cream of Coco Soap is made from a completely sustainable production process. The outer soft shell of the nut is burned to power the factory, the oil is pressed from the nut and provides the rejuvenating and cleansing properties of the soap and the remaining pulp is fed to the livestock. This soap is restorative for your skin and the planet.
*This unique tree is of the palm family, but it is not a coconut tree.
Cream of Coco is ideal as a gentle face wash or soothing body wash. Simply wet face or body and cleanse skin with soap. This soap is gentle enough for your hair.
No animal by-products.
No resources depleted.
Not tested on animals.
Mbocaya nut oil, sodium hydroxide, hyposulfite of sodium and petit grain.
simple and good
Posted by 5085436965328009864 on Oct 09, 2013
It lathers up easily. I like to use it for my hair. I like its smell also. I will buy some for my friend next time.
Posted by 4points on Nov 25, 2012
Very healing for sensitive skin. Smells nice. Skin looks and feels great!
Posted by Reviewer1078931 on May 18, 2011
I love the whole idea. Great product, responsible company. Feel good using these soaps, mentally and physically.
Works very well. Also use it for my hair. Scents is different, but I am getting used to it.