Xlear, Spry Toothpaste, Anti-Cavity with Fluoride, Spearmint, 5 oz (141 g)
- Expiration Date: November 1 2024
- Date First Available: May 6 2011
Shipping Weight:0.44 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: XLR-00060
- UPC Code: 700596000605
- Package Quantity: 5 oz
7.9 x 1.8 x 1.6 in, 0.37 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Made with Xylitol and Aloe
- Dental Defense System
- Tartar Control / Anti-Plaque
Spry: A Healthier Way to Care for Teeth and Gums
Spry seeks out the greatest, most natural ways to improve oral health. That’s why Spry Toothpaste features xylitol and cranberry extract. Both improve oral health by inhibiting bacteria from adhering to teeth and gums. Spry Toothpaste is part of the Spry Dental Defense System®.Indication: Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- Adults and children two years and older:
- Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
|Sodium fluoride 0.243% (w/w)||Anticavity toothpaste|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, silica, vegetable glycerin, xylitol, erythritol, lauryl glucoside, natural spearmint flavor, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, cranberry extract, xanthan gum, stevia, cellulose gum, sodium benzoate, titanium dioxide, zinc citrate, aloe vera. |
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.