Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, Fresh Bee Pollen Granules, Whole, 16.0 oz (454 g)
- Expiration Date: September 1 2023
- Date First Available: June 7 2010
Shipping Weight:2.19 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: YSO-82082
- UPC Code: 726635820829
- Package Quantity: 16 oz
6.4 x 3.4 x 3.4 in, 1.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.
Frequently purchased together
- Life Reproduction Energy Carefully Captured and Preserved
- All Naturally Occurring
- Nature's Most Balanced Wholefood
- Organic Pioneer Since 1995
- Dietary Supplement
Highly Bioactive Source:
Multi-vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, bioflavonoids, phytosterols, amino acids, fatty acids, enzymes & more.
Premium Fresh Bee Pollen Superior Beneficial Facts
- Fresh, clean, soft & tasty (beehive quality).
- Minimum exposure to moisture, sunlight & air.
- No heat-forced drying process (natural state).
- Carefully controlled storage temp. (no deep freezing).
- Alive enzymes, nutrients (essence of life force) intact.
- Harvested from wide range of diverse areas and full seasons, creating a highly-balanced nutritional profile.
- Harvested by healthy bees from healthy environment.
For first time use, start with a few granules. Gradually increase to 1/2-1 heaping teaspoon twice a day or more as needed.
Caution: Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some sensitive people. Anyone with a suspected sensitivity consult a health care professional (nutritionist) before taking.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 heaping teaspoon (5 g)|
|Servings per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|T. Carbohydrates||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Bee Pollen||5 g||**|
|* %DV are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
** Daily Value (DV) not established.