Zicam, Cold Remedy, Nasal Swabs, 20 Medicated Swabs
- Expiration Date: February 1 2023
- Date First Available: October 5 2020
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ZIM-30120
- UPC Code: 732216301205
- Package Quantity: 20 Count
4.8 x 2.8 x 1.5 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Shortens Colds
- Plus Multi-Symptom Relief
- Take at The First Sign of a Cold - The Pre-Cold® Medicine
- The Only Clinically Proven Cold Shortening Nasal Swab
- With Cooling Menthol & Eucalyptus
- With Plant-Derived Active Ingredients
Take Zicam® Nasal Swabs now - clinically proven to shorten a cold.
- Reduces duration of the common cold
- Dry, scratchy throat
- Runny nose
- Watery eyes
- Nasal congestion
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside
- Open tube (also see illustrations on side of carton)
- Hold tube between thumb and forefinger at the blue band
- With the other hand, hold at handle base, snap open tube and
- Pull out swab
- Apply medication just inside first nostril. Using swirling motion, rotate swab 3 times within nostril. While swirling, gently press outside of first nostril to ensure transfer of medication. Re-dip swab in tube and mix to re-saturate with medication. Swirl 3 more times in the same nostril while gently pressing outside of nostril. Re-dip swab in tube and mix. Repeat identical sequence in second nostril. Do not insert swab more than 1/4" past nasal opening Discard swab after use
- Wait at least 30 seconds before blowing nose
- Use 1 tube every 3 hours, not to exceed 5 tubes in one 24 hour period
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use
|Galphimia glauca 4x, Luffa operculata 4x, Sabadilla 4x||Reduces duration and severity of the common cold|
|Benzalkonium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate, eucalyptol, eugenol, glycine, hypromellose, menthol, monobasic sodium phosphate, phenethyl alcohol, polysorbate 80, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium chloride, succinic acid|
- For nasal use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Ear, nose, or throat sensitivity
- Susceptibility to nosebleeds
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes and seek medical help right away.
- The use of individual swabs by more than one person may spread infection
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature 15-29ºC (59-84ºF)
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.