TASTY Pecan, Almond and Maple Granola! ORGANIC Too!

Posted by BeckySue on September 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this is USDA Organic and is made with organic oats, coconut and pumpkin seeds, all tasty healthy ingredients. This also has a touch of butter and a hint of coconut that add delectable warmth, with plenty of satisfying crunch from organic almonds and pecans. You can top this with tart, plain yogurt with a few strawberries for the perfect breakfast!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

A bit pricy, but it's really good. I ate it with milk for breakfast and snack; it was so good that it was gone very quickly :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used it as cereal, in yogurt, even in applesauce. A very versatile food.

18 Rabbits

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product but check the 18rabbits.com website because the nutrition facts are different on this site compared to 18rabbits.com

Not bad...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my breakfast. 4 Tbsp plus boil water to my desired consistency. The taste is almost the same as the other one (18 Rabbits with hazelnut, walnut and cacao nibs). I still have one more serving for tomorrow's breakfast and I'm not sure if I'm going to order more of these.

Yummy granola with great ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed the taste of this granola. It has a strong coconut profile, but one I enjoyed. The ingredients are good and healthy. It is not too sweet, and the granola is nice and loose. I'll buy this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2018 | Verified Purchase

Perfect snack

Posted by pirpeli on January 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

This is tasty and nutritious snack, breakfast or small evening meal. I eat it with milk or natural yoghurt, and it's really good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I’m really loving this simple low sugar granola! And tastes great!

18 Rabbits Rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, wholesome ingredients, low in sugar and reasonably priced!

1 2