TASTY Pecan, Almond and Maple Granola! ORGANIC Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this is USDA Organic and is made with organic oats, coconut and pumpkin seeds, all tasty healthy ingredients. This also has a touch of butter and a hint of coconut that add delectable warmth, with plenty of satisfying crunch from organic almonds and pecans. You can top this with tart, plain yogurt with a few strawberries for the perfect breakfast!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A bit pricy, but it's really good. I ate it with milk for breakfast and snack; it was so good that it was gone very quickly :)

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used it as cereal, in yogurt, even in applesauce. A very versatile food.

18 Rabbits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product but check the 18rabbits.com website because the nutrition facts are different on this site compared to 18rabbits.com

Not bad...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my breakfast. 4 Tbsp plus boil water to my desired consistency. The taste is almost the same as the other one (18 Rabbits with hazelnut, walnut and cacao nibs). I still have one more serving for tomorrow's breakfast and I'm not sure if I'm going to order more of these.

Yummy, will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been eating this as regular breakfast. I finished 4 bags already. It goes best with milk.

Genuinely good granola.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This granola taste really fresh and good. The combination of pecan, almond & coconut enhance the taste of the granola. I like it that is not too sweet too. Anonymous

Yummy for my tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I first found this cereal in California. When I moved to Michigan I had a hard time finding it. Then I found iHerb.com. Although a really weird name, 18 Rabbits Gracious Granola cereal has to be one of the best cereals I have ever enjoyed. I hate soggy cereal and have tried many granolas trying to avoid the soggy bowl. I have paid outlandish prices for a small bag of some new cereal just to discover it was horrible and did not please my pallet. Garcious Granola is a cereal that does not get soggy within the first few minutes. Its blend of grains, seeds and nuts gives it a unique taste that is both delightful and crunchy. I cannot say enough about this cereal and hope 18 Rabbits continues to make it for a long time. Although a little on the expensive side, iHerb offers it at a great price. They found a loyal customer in me.

Very tiny granola pieces

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read the great reviews about the product but the granolas are in tiny pieces like what it was smashed and crushed during shipping. I can only taste coconut too, not seen too many pecan and almond pieces.