Convenient & easy

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The wonderful thing about Apple Cider Vinegar in a tablet is that you enjoy all the benefits of ACV especially for one who have difficulty to endure the pungent smell and strong taste of the liquid. It is also easy to bring around & avoid the problem of having to lugging the heavy bottle around! I like ACV because it seems to work well for me! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take these for heartburn- they work wonderfully! I just take one when I feel it start and within 10 minutes, its gone!

No more Stomach discomfort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This resolves my 20 years of stomach discomfort and dependence on prescription meds that start with an "N"....I take these whenever i get that errr feeling in the tummy... i also take one every evening . 1 tablespoon of the liquid form in juice first thing in the morning keeps me feeling awesome. Would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone.

One of the Best Supplements around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is definately one of the best supplements I have ever used, especially since I have GI and IBS. This product helps to relieve alot of the problems that I experience due to my health issues. I definately reccommend this product to anyone who need digestive help.

Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The product is qualitative and cheap but you have to swallow it immediately, because it is not vegicap

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

By watching my carbo intake, I've manage to lose 4lbs within 2 weeks. Will recommend this to friends!

Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. Very easy to swallow and help curb my appetite. I find it easier to lose weight when taking this product.

good toxin cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If I or my family member feels sick from eating out, when we take this tab, we feel so much better.

surprising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

within days i notice a real difference in my digestive system

AWesome ACV and Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I send this to my family back home instead of the liquid which is more fragile and heavy. My mom's blood sugar has been regulated and my brothers tonsilitis doesnt recur much as long as he takes this. and the price is also cheap for a good quality product.