21st Century Health Care, Biotin, 800 mcg, 110 Tablets

Posted by alvinlky on July 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years. worth buying.

Biotin 800mcg ok

Posted by HANNAH on July 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took in addition to the main course of multivitamins. Arranged for the dosage. Pill in the form of a round tablet is not large, swallowed easily. side effects have been identified. skin, hair and nails perfect

My hair like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I started to take these vitamins, my nails are much more strong, and hope hair will be better too.

Good for hair grow !

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

my hair grow so fast after i take this ! best price + good result

21st Century Health Care, Biotin, 800 mcg - great product!!!

Posted by Springtime on October 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

Biotin is often recommended for strengthening hair and nails. I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now because of hair loss due to stress. I can feel the difference in my hair growth. Now my hair growing faster and stronger. Price is excellent. I take one tablet every day, preferably with a meal. Highly recommend this product!!! Thanks for the great service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great quantity for best price! My hair feels much better with it!

21st Century, Biotin, High Potency, 800 mcg

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the packaging and the price is reasonable. Easy to use and the tablets are easy to swallow. The shipping is also very fast, really like iHerb! But for health benefits, have to wait and see in the long run.

cheap and working

Posted by Nightbringer on March 28 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this supplement more than 3 months. And I like it. The dosage is optimal. Now I take 2 tablets per day, but you can take one and feel perfect. I can't tell you if it working or not, but my wife said her nails become better. I will continue use them because I think it helps me. It's very useful if you go to gym. Very helpful and cheap supplement. Recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

SOOO cheap!!! And you get everything all the expensive brands give you, love it! My hair, nails and digestive system is thanking you! :)

IHERB where is my order

Posted by GER on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

PLEASE for the third time i try to know where is my order ? its now more than 3 months and i am still waiting but Nothing happens....... i contacted you many times and the answer was that i have to wait more. NOW ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS i am not satisfy about this, especially for the customers who are trusting you (IHERB). I have ordred many many times and always was good, you are a big company and i am just a customer waiting for what i ordered , Waiting for a clear answer to my question. i still trust in you waiting for my products or for my money back,I will update this review if IHERB solved this. I hope that my comment is useful for others, because this can happen to anyone. Thanks