Very nice and strong products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I feel that this products make me in better condition and I lose my weight fast than before.

the extra Chromium is what really helps to control blood sugar

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is one of the supplements I think it is safe to order with the cheaper suppliers the extra Chromium is what really helps to control blood sugar you could take just one with every meal and snack to control your blood sugar / insulin spike hence, help with weight, not specific weight loss

Helps sugar cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I initially bought these because I have Insulin Resistance and I had read that cinnamon was good for that & so was Chromium so I grab these when i saw they were together in one capsule. I normally have a really bad sweet tooth but that has stopped and I no longer crave sugar while I am taking these tablets. I ran out and the sugar cravings came back so I have stocked up so I don't run out again. The directions say to take 4 a day but I find taking two at night works for me. Amazing product, do recommend!

Excellent For Diabetes Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since diagnosed with type two diabetes in early 2017, my Dr immediately put me on metformin. I really didn't like the side effects of this drug but my diet was already very healthy. As a result of some research, I discovered cinnamon was effective do I figured it's got to be worth a try and I'm so glad I did. With supervision from my Dr, I've been able to go off all pharmaceutical drugs for my diabetes and control it by taking a couple of cinnamon capsules everyday. This is a medicine I'm happy to take for the rest of my life if needed, no nasty side effects like reflux and heartburn. Definitely try it!!

Great product, makes me feel better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm a diabetic on Metformin, and was suffering from low energy, upset bowels etc for an extended period of time. Having heard of the benefits of Cinnamon through a family member, I tried this. This product has given me more energy, concentration, and soother my bowels. Thoroughly recommend it for type 2 diabetics, have just ordered another 2 containers.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using this product for a couple of weeks and have already noticed a significant reduction in by blood pressure. I also notice that I don't feel as hungry anymore, so although it is early days...very happy so far and will be placing another order soon.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good