Get a constant Big Discooount!!Push the green button. The life time offer. The biggest you could get.

Posted by DISCOOUNT BUTTON on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is good for mild and small insects. If insect is very ugly, big and stubborn I am not sure. If you think my review is helpful I kindly ask you click 'yes'.

Happy Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price and does the job. My dog has skin allergies and this helps stop any allergies which is great.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works great and a less expensive alternative to Frontline.

nice :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

lasted for 3.5 weeks, which is normal for this product but I thought it will effect for more time.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Living in a warm climate, we have flees year-round, and a lot of them in summer. When they are all over, they bite me, too... This product seems to keep them under control. My dog hardly scratches and I have not been bitten. Hurray! :)

Flea and tick defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am on the second month of using this on my 55lb lab mix, and haven't quite made up my mind as to whether I will repurchase or not. Seems to work fairly well for about 2 weeks, then not so well. That said, I am in Florida and the fleas here are on steriods I think.

Very good product

Posted by Ari Choresh on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Highly recommended!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 dogs. I live in Texas. In the Spring & Summer (sometimes Fall!), the fleas appear! This flea control has the same active ingredient as Frontline. I've priced it many, many places, online as well as brick & mortar, iHerb has the best price hands down! With 3 dogs, quality as well as price matters! You can't go wrong w/this product! I highly recommend!!

It's okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cant find it as a magical product for ticks & fleas. My dog is still scratching and itching himself. Yet, it's probably works because I can't find any of them on him.. so it's worth the price. I consulted with my veterinarian and she told me that the active ingredient is very low, and the "Other Ingredients" section is very blurred -She wouldn't recommend to put something on my dog that isn't clear and has 97% of that.

Couldn't see much of effect on my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use to apply on my dog a product of another well known brand and since it has started to loose its effect I thought it can be nice to try this one. It took a couple more days for the pruduct to arrive so clearly my dog have been hosting more little friends in her fur while we were waiting for the new product. I applied it on my dog and even after 4 days I couldn't see a major change. Fleas were still there kicking and running. However, in order to be fair, I will note that my dog has a long fur and is mostly outside the house. In case your dog lives inside the house - it might be OK.

1 2