Happy Dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price and does the job. My dog has skin allergies and this helps stop any allergies which is great.

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works great and a less expensive alternative to Frontline.

nice :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

lasted for 3.5 weeks, which is normal for this product but I thought it will effect for more time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Living in a warm climate, we have flees year-round, and a lot of them in summer. When they are all over, they bite me, too... This product seems to keep them under control. My dog hardly scratches and I have not been bitten. Hurray! :)

Flea and tick defense

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am on the second month of using this on my 55lb lab mix, and haven't quite made up my mind as to whether I will repurchase or not. Seems to work fairly well for about 2 weeks, then not so well. That said, I am in Florida and the fleas here are on steriods I think.

It really works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in the Philippines were fleas, ticks and lice are abundant. My dogs were being eaten alive by the. This product works very well! Thank you!

Easy on their skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I will buy again

Good product. I am satisfied

Posted by BEAUTY BUTTON on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is good for mild and small insects. If insect is very ugly, big and stubborn I am not sure.

Highly recommended!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 dogs. I live in Texas. In the Spring & Summer (sometimes Fall!), the fleas appear! This flea control has the same active ingredient as Frontline. I've priced it many, many places, online as well as brick & mortar, iHerb has the best price hands down! With 3 dogs, quality as well as price matters! You can't go wrong w/this product! I highly recommend!!

It's okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I cant find it as a magical product for ticks & fleas. My dog is still scratching and itching himself. Yet, it's probably works because I can't find any of them on him.. so it's worth the price. I consulted with my veterinarian and she told me that the active ingredient is very low, and the "Other Ingredients" section is very blurred -She wouldn't recommend to put something on my dog that isn't clear and has 97% of that.

1 2