not good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

The product does not work.. and i have a small dog. i had to buy the regular brand that i usually buy and spend more money because this 21st century applicators did didn't keep the fleas away.. very disappointing.

Highly recommended!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have 3 dogs. I live in Texas. In the Spring & Summer (sometimes Fall!), the fleas appear! This flea control has the same active ingredient as Frontline. I've priced it many, many places, online as well as brick & mortar, iHerb has the best price hands down! With 3 dogs, quality as well as price matters! You can't go wrong w/this product! I highly recommend!!

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hope it's good

Very cheap compared to sales in South Korea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very cheap compared to sales in South Korea. It is recommended only if well keep capacity.

The product killed the dogs fleas

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product killed the fleas of the dogs, I am satisfied and the dogs happy!!

So far so good -> Read More..

Posted by GET MORE BENEFITS on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great quality and value.. This product is wonderful. I have been using this since it first came out and I think it works just as well if not better than Frontline. I highly recommend this. Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about all products on my page, for more Equal Benefits, Come visit me ( GET MORE BENEFITS ) Green Link.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have bought two boxes so far & use it on my two chihuahuas,its quite good & valued for money :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ok. Price is reasonable.

Still found some fleas

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

on my dogs, even after 2 packages.

Posted by milkmilky on December 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

No expiry date on the packing. Not good for my two westie, sensitive after use. Will not order again......