Started Working in only 3 Days!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Weight lifting and other exercises started to take toll on my shoulders (rotator cuffs). Heard about Glucosamine/Chondroitin on Dr.OZ (wife's 2nd husband - clearly if it's good enough for him...)Any way ordered product and to my amazement the pills (2 per day, I take 'em both in the morning)started working and my (now) constant shoulder pain was gone. Now, while I have resumed weight lifting, I still go a little easy on the bench press. Great Product!

Fast acting and effective

Posted by quiggle on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband has knee problem and he does feel the effect almost immediately once taken and he doesn't complain about his knee in pain anymore! I have purchased this for him over and over again.

Posted by SCARLETT look at me on Feb 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️SCARLETT◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!"

❤️❤️❤️ Great buy at a lower cost ❤️❤️❤️

Posted by Nuray on Dec 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works just as good as the big name brands for a fraction of the cost. Ive purchased these a few times now. Very happy with the product. Be patient...takes a few weeks or even month to have results. ❤️😉

Perfect price and results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect price and results!

excellent product!

Posted by morrusya on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with post-traumatic osteoarthritis almost 5 years ago. Since then my doctor has been prescribing me Glucosamine + Chondroitin formulas once a year. This year I ordered this supplement, took it, and a month after visited my doctor. And, guess what - he told that my cartilage is now almost as good as a healthy person's!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

labs sastāvs un pieejama cena

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product three times and I'm satisfied of it

Always best