Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really has you going. I take it before going to bed. Get up in the morning ready to go, literally lol.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

Only use this if you need a laxative

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, but I've tried various detox teas before, and thought that this would be more of the same. I love tea, and drink all different kinds. Yesterday I had one cup of this tea and the taste is ok, although the smell is kind of funky. But the only effect is: diarrhea. I never normally struggle with this, so when I've now been to the loo three times in the space of two hours, something is very wrong. I wish this effect had been mentioned on the product page, and feel that this should have been advertised as a laxative, rather than a slimming tea. Iherb not mentioning this effect on the product page makes me wary of ordering other products here, especially herbal teas.

Very Effective Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

I drink an 8oz cup of this tea each night about an hour before bedtime. It works over night and it will clean your system without causing any cramps like most over the counter laxatives may do. I have highly recommended this product to my friends because its very effective. If rated on a scale 1 thru 10, I would rate it 10.

Honey-Lemon Herbal Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

I did not care for the taste of honey-lemon but will use it up.

Slimming allright...

Posted by NinaNystuen on September 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good, and that's just fine - but it really made my stomach loose - accompanied by excruciating stomach pains. I actually tried it several times just to decide that it was definetly the tea that made my sick. Not really the slimming effect I was looking for...

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took some getting used to but it works well and keeps me regular. The taste is okay too.

Herbal slimming tea Honey-Lemon

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

This tea works.It made me go to the bathroom.I can drink the tea.Eat anything I want to and still lose the weight.

Great product, for anyone with constipation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 17 2018 | Verified Purchase

Adjust it to your needs. I’ve been using this product for about 10 years! Would not want to be without it.

Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I originally found this product in a discount store. At the check-out counter a woman in line behind me said this tea had a side affect, that it would make you go to the bathroom, a lot. I thought, "Oh well, I need all the help I can get." See, I have a difficult bowel system, so for me this was really good news. I think what I have is restless-bowel syndrome--there's nothing restless about it, they just refuse to move. This product has really helped me and I will probably buy it for the rest of my life.