Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is like a all-in-one multivitamin. Took this if i know that i will be working long hours. It helps me with that extra energy and alertness. My brain works well and eyes don't easily feel tired. Will buy this again.

Needs for Bariatric Surgery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Important need for by pass Surgery for both men and women.

ดี

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ดีต่อผู้สูงอายุ

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I and my wife have been using the Mega Multi tablets from quite some time and found it cheaper to order online rather than purchasing from pharmacies. I received it here in Dubai within 3 days of ordering. I am glad I chose iHerb after another popular online store ran out of these. Fast delivery and great prices has ensured that I will henceforth make all my Mega Mutli purchases from iHerb.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For just under a month I've been taking 1 pill daily, first thing in the morning, and so far, so good. I'm also taking Source Naturals Women's LIfe Force and Natural Factors WomenSense RxOmega-3 supplements... But the mixing and matching has had great results thus far. I've noticed improvements in the glossiness of my hair, improved tone and radiance of my skin, and less moodiness around my period, so I'll definitely be purchasing this again.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good composition, contains plants that help balance the female hormonal system; delighted that bioflavonoids and lutein are included in the eye for strengthening vision.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for 2 months, now, and I notice a huge improvement in my energy and overall health. Yeah, the pills are pretty big, but no bigger than the fish oil supplement I take - and with good results like these I really don't mind! Thank you! I'll definitely be reordering.

Crazy amount of vitamins and minerals in one tablet. My energy level has improved.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Huge bottle comes with a 45 day supply and it feels like it has improved my overall health and energy level. They are slightly big but no bigger than the standard multi-vitamin and much better than taking multiple tablets per day. For all of the vitamins and minerals I get, the price is well worth it. I take one after lunch and it gives me the energy to make it through the workday and avoid that 2 pm fatigue. I would definitely recommend.

best multivitamin

Posted by Baroness Marcella on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has got to be hands down the best multivitamin and multi mineral I've ever had. I've noticed a huge difference in affect in my general health since starting this. Also very high quality. Really happy I order two bottles! Well done iHerb!

Great quality at a very afordable price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was a great find for me. Much better quality than what I had been taking and makes such a difference to my energy levels. Great value for money and quality

1 2 3