Strongly reccommend! Worth trying :)

Posted by Click here for bonus on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product at very low price!!! All spectrum of vitamins for women. After 3 weeks of using I feel much stronger and feel better during winter time:) Strongly reccommend :)

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is like a all-in-one multivitamin. Took this if i know that i will be working long hours. It helps me with that extra energy and alertness. My brain works well and eyes don't easily feel tired. Will buy this again.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

For just under a month I've been taking 1 pill daily, first thing in the morning, and so far, so good. I'm also taking Source Naturals Women's LIfe Force and Natural Factors WomenSense RxOmega-3 supplements... But the mixing and matching has had great results thus far. I've noticed improvements in the glossiness of my hair, improved tone and radiance of my skin, and less moodiness around my period, so I'll definitely be purchasing this again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for 2 months, now, and I notice a huge improvement in my energy and overall health. Yeah, the pills are pretty big, but no bigger than the fish oil supplement I take - and with good results like these I really don't mind! Thank you! I'll definitely be reordering.

Needs for Bariatric Surgery

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

Important need for by pass Surgery for both men and women.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I and my wife have been using the Mega Multi tablets from quite some time and found it cheaper to order online rather than purchasing from pharmacies. I received it here in Dubai within 3 days of ordering. I am glad I chose iHerb after another popular online store ran out of these. Fast delivery and great prices has ensured that I will henceforth make all my Mega Mutli purchases from iHerb.

odličan proizvod

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

sve najbolje, jedino je urin malo florescentne boje,da se ne brinete. Za popuste posjetite moju stranicu.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Is a very complete Multi

Multivitamin - good potency for best price

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

After a first analysis and after trying the product, I am very satisfied with it. I have been learning a lot about mega-dose vitamin therapy and my conclusion is that higher potency is key. Thus my choice - higher potency for the best price.

1 2 3 4