Excellent choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this item but was incredulous about its efficacy until I experienced it for the first time and had the best sleep of my entire life. Not to mention the wonderful and reinvigorating wake. It has been the best sleep experience i've had in my life.

Love this Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different brands of Melatonin and this one is the best!!!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works really well and helps greatly with getting to sleep. Definitely would recommend.

Work great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had ongoing insomnia for years and usually have to take a sleeping tablet to get me off to sleep. After the first night of taking this I got to sleep with no problems. I have been taking these for a week and each night have gone to sleep with ease. I am also able to sleep through the night.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Replaced this time the usual companies that use the 21 century and pleased .The pill is little difficulty in swallowing. The considered positive for this company wants to offer good products with low price and satisfactory level copes But .Thelei little effort yet.

Works really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these about 30 minutes before bedtime and although it doesn't help me fall asleep, I find it helps me stay asleep a lot better during the night.

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Haven´t used them yet.

Проблемы со сном исчезли!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Отличное средство! засыпаешь мягко, нет "тяжелой головы" утром, как при приеме других снотворных средств!

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Ok

Melatonin is a dangerous drug in New Zealand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This item was a good deal and iHerb is a good place to buy it.Unfortunately for me ,my Melatonin was intercepted.I got a letter from an organisation called Med Safe claiming that the naturally occurring hormone was a drug/medicine which required a doctors prescription.Why do they think Melatonin is dangerous?I think it is because they dont know what Melatonin does.Thats the danger!I was planing to cut the 3mg tablets into quarters.I read a report that taking a tiny amount of Melatonin before intensive exercise gave a small ,but significant,boost in HGH.Get a prescripition from a Kiwi doctor for this use?Yeah ,right!I am 68yo and still fit enough to volunteer on my local ambulance.No credit for my good health can be given to Med Safe or the NZ health system.Most people ,of my generation, are on statins and beta blockers and god knows what.Thats what they can take credit for.NZ's health system has been slowly degrading for several years and ,in my opinion,part of the problem is that it is controlled by slobs.A slob is a person who eats too much food,eats the wrong kinds of food ,and does not get enough exercise. And they should release the resource used to intercept Melatonin and use it to get more Meth.Thats a real health problem.