Hip n joint

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is really great My shihtzu has been taking glucosamine prescribed from vet which is very expensive. It contain the same ingredient n had more concentration of glucosamine. Thats great n a lot cheapper!

works like magic !

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

The change this product resulted in my dog's health is amazing!

Hip and Joint liver flavor, chewable tables for Dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Our dog thinks they are great...

Improvement Noticeable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our 7 yr old Labradoodle was obviously beginning to get up and move with some discomfort especially after laying in one spot for awhile. Hip dysplasia is very common for this breed of dog. Within a few short weeks, we definitely saw improvement and believe that "Maizy" is certainly experiencing more comfort. She seems back to her normal active self! This product is priced to make this a "no-brainer" daily supplement for our pet! Thanks!

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a 12 year old retriver with painful hips. With this suplement he manages to walk normaly (and sometimes jump on the sofa). It seems that he finds the pills tasty and is willing to take them (just as biscuits). We recommend it.

They Started Working After A Week

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog has been limping for a few years unless he has paracetamol. These substituted after a few days noticeable less limp. They aren't 'chewables' in terms of liver treat type things thou still have to force it down throat. Tablet size.

first joint supplement that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a 12 year old lab, these is the first supplement where I really see the difference, since my lab started taking them, he is no longer in pain after longer walks. Also, he likes taking them (as much as some treats), so I guess flavor is OK.

I found this product effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I bought this product. I found it effective, my old dog walks better. Its influence started short after he started taking it (he likes the taste)

Cannot know for sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use different products for my dog and all together they seem to work. He walks better and has more energy, so I guess this is a part of it and will keep using it (together with a multi and K9 immunity)

כלב התחיל לקפץ

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

יש לי כלב קטן, בערך 10 ק"ג. כדור מיועד לכלבים גדולים,אז אני נותנת חצי כדור. כלב שלנו בן 8 והתחילה להראות סימנים כמו לא יכול לקפוץ לאוטו כבר וכו'... ואחרי שהתחיל לקחת את הכדורים ,התחיל לקפוץ . שיפור גדול. ממליצה בהחלט.

1 2 3