Hip n joint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is really great My shihtzu has been taking glucosamine prescribed from vet which is very expensive. It contain the same ingredient n had more concentration of glucosamine. Thats great n a lot cheapper!

works like magic !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The change this product resulted in my dog's health is amazing!

Improvement Noticeable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our 7 yr old Labradoodle was obviously beginning to get up and move with some discomfort especially after laying in one spot for awhile. Hip dysplasia is very common for this breed of dog. Within a few short weeks, we definitely saw improvement and believe that "Maizy" is certainly experiencing more comfort. She seems back to her normal active self! This product is priced to make this a "no-brainer" daily supplement for our pet! Thanks!

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a 12 year old retriver with painful hips. With this suplement he manages to walk normaly (and sometimes jump on the sofa). It seems that he finds the pills tasty and is willing to take them (just as biscuits). We recommend it.

They Started Working After A Week

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog has been limping for a few years unless he has paracetamol. These substituted after a few days noticeable less limp. They aren't 'chewables' in terms of liver treat type things thou still have to force it down throat. Tablet size.

first joint supplement that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a 12 year old lab, these is the first supplement where I really see the difference, since my lab started taking them, he is no longer in pain after longer walks. Also, he likes taking them (as much as some treats), so I guess flavor is OK.

I found this product effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the second time I bought this product. I found it effective, my old dog walks better. Its influence started short after he started taking it (he likes the taste)

Really Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seeing a great difference in my 13 year old puppy at heart! I hope they're back in stock ASAP!

hip

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic for my 9 year old Briard. I give him twice a day and he likes it! He walks much better.

Joint support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for my dog, i put them in with his dry food. They seem to help, he is not showing any athritic symptoms.

1 2