Perfect Prenatal Pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a prenatal pill that had an extensive amount of nutrients along with DHA, but without the fishy taste. I researched multiple pills before settling on these. They have all the vitamins my baby needs. Not to mention, the DHA supplement is plant-based so my son is receiving the necessary fatty acids without me having to endure the dreaded fishy taste. I am absolutely in love. My son is now 10 months old and I have been taking these pills daily since my first trimester. I plan to continue this regiment until I stop nursing. He has developed nicely with minimal health issues, and his cognitive development has been either on schedule or advanced for his age thus far. I recommend you purchase these if you are in need of a good prenatal vitamin.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this multivitamin/mineral + DHA complex during my first pregnancy. I felt great, full of energy and had no comlications during my whole pregnancy. Now I am pregnant for the second time and have already ordered these vitamins agan. Price is reasonable and quality is great. You can use D O R 5 0 5 6 (without spapces) to benefit from your order. Enjoy!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good price for multi vitamins.