Keeps the Wig Tight...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm 45 and I started to notice some thinning of hair in my mid 20's. After weeks of research into "root causes" of this, I started using Saw Palmetto capsules because, through my research, MPB is mostly caused by excess DHT in the male body interacting with the roots of the hair follicles. However, the active ingredient in Saw Palmetto extract was shown way back then to stop the conversion of Test to DHT in the body and, thereby, has as excellent effect at stopping hair loss (at least it did for me). To wit: It's been 20 years since I started using this supplement and, although I've lost a little hair, I'm nowhere close to being "bald" or having even "bald spots". I still have a natural hair line and a full head of hair (which I get compliments on all the time, "Gee, you're 45? You're hair still looks great! What's your secret?") Hahaha! It's SAW PALMETTO. And, of course, it's keeps "the plumbing" down there working well and in good health as well, which for me is a nice side benefit! **Word of warning: If you've never used Saw before, you might notice a slight decrease in s*x drive for the first few days (or even up to 2 weeks) after starting to take 1 capsule daily. This is because your body tends to downgrade Test production after the Saw begins stopping Test from being converted to DHT, but after a while everything balances out and the drive returns. I have no problems at all and I'm 45, so - ergo - just give it time to do it's DHT removal magic and all will be well.

❤️❤️❤️Excellent!

Posted by SCARLETT look at me on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

️Very good product!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️SCARLETT◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!"

EXCELLENT FOR PRCEI