never buying again

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the 2nd time but now I learned that a ingredient called Titanium dioxide is very dangerous.Plus the label contradicts itself.It says ''no artificial colors'' and then in the ''other ingredients'' it has listed artificial color number 6 or something.I find that very shady so I'll be avoiding this brand. Plus vitamin B-12 should be in the form of methylcobalamin instead of cyanocobalamin.

contains unhealthy ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

contains titanium dioxide and artificial color (FD&C Yellow #6) which are not good for you! because of these two ingredients I had to throw this supplement away.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do not feel good at all after taking the vitamins. I tried several times with same result.

You get what you pay for

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

If cheap vitamins are your thing then this is your nirvana! synthetic vitamin E and titanium dioxide are two things that inhabit this concoction. If you can't afford anything else then OK but there are many many better options out there but not at this price

I´dont take it anymore it contain yellow6 artificial color.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

Despite its whimsical nickname, Yellow 6 has gathered quite the bit of publicity in recent years. Most seriously, studies have suggested that Yellow 6 is also among a group of additives that cause hyperactivity in children (frequently, Yellow 6 is used in yogurts and sweet products). Moreover, there is talk of specifically labeling food products with artificial food colorings such as Yellow 6 to most effectively alert parents of possible effects their children may experience. Yellow 6 is completely banned in Finland and Norway, the UK Food Standards Agency Board is attempting to ban sunset yellow in the E.U. and the Center for Science in the Public Interest is attempting to do the same as the U.K. in the United States.

Expiration date unreadable, deleted. Product that has been in storage for a long time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although I created a new login, I have been a customer of IHerb for many years, and this is the first time I have received a product with an unpleasant appearance. It seems to me, that the product has been stocked for a long time, and I can not say it on purpose, but the expiration date is unreadable, with an erased part. I would not like to ingest a product, of which I do not know the validity. What is the procedure for exchanging the product? Thank you for your attention.

Bad service

Posted by continents on March 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bottle was open and all tablets out of the containers (6 - Pieces).

Shipping problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I have not received the product yet.

ainda não recebo o produto em minha casa

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

ainda não recebo o produto em minha casa

21st Century Health Care, Sentry

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry but until now I didn't received the product. So I have no opinion about.

1 2