laundry additive

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've bought tea tree oil, so my review is based on limited experience. Still, I'm happy with my purchase. I add the oil to my laundry to help disinfect my clothes and towels, and it leaves a nice, clean scent.

great oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use a few drops in laundry specially to freshen towles or sheets. I also use in soaking bucket with diapers. I also like it for anti mold spray and skin ailments.

tea tree

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for several non- toxic cleaners I make using all natural ingredients. I know tea tree oil is used for so many other things too. Great product. I will buy more.

very good product! Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it's my second time buying this tea trea oil and I am 100% happy with it. I had a contact Dermatitis on my right hand from working with money for about 4 years, which resulted in swelling, itching and looked horrible, only going away for couple weeks would help me, but it would come back again after several months. The very first day I've started to apply this oil all the itchiness was gone , and it took about 2 weeks for my hand to look normal again. I still use when I remember, and it's been a month and still no sign of Dermatitis.

Labai geras aliejus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Labai mums patinka, naudoju kaip dezinfekuojancia priemone plaunant grindis, spuoduciam ant odos, tepu ikandimus uodu.

Australian Tea Tree Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The oil is great. I have been using it together with the Aloe Vera gel for about 2 weeks, and I can see already a big improvement on my face. Thanks again for the great products you have here!

Great price - great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really a fabulous price. Tea tree oil has myriad uses but this bottle will still last longer than you expect. We use it for acne, burns, cuts, scrapes, bug bites & stings, athlete's foot, foot odor and the prevention of head lice. So many remedies for so many icky things! In one bottle - and not to mention the toxicity of the conventional treatments and their expense. Love. This. Stuff.

Tea Trea does wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been amazed at the benefits of Tea Tree!It has helped my children with congestion, cuts and scrapes. I think it was a great value and good quality item.

Good for acne treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use tea tree oil for my acne treatment as natural BP replacement. For this I add, 1 table spoon of tea tree oil and 1 table spoon of jojoba oil (I use now solutions brand) into 9 table spoon of aloe vera gel (I use nature republic brand ) and aplly at nights. Helps with my severe acne. Both treats and moisturizes.

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my baby's bath after h contracted a mysterious virus that left blisters all over his legs. It's great anti-viral properties dismantled the blisters after 2 baths, and one more bath to protect the little scabs. iHerb.com packaged this oil so delicately too! It was in a zip-loc and wrapped in bubble wrap.