► A Cost-Effective Supplement For Many Great Health Benefits !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If there's only one supplement you're taking for your health and your diet is decent, it should probably be Vitamin D. I highly recommend taking Vitamin D instead of a multivitamin most of the time. The standard supplement is Vitamin D3, otherwise known as cholecalciferol. Vitamin D3 tends to be better absorbed than other forms of Vitamin D. Vitamin D is an essential vitamin known as the sunlight vitamin, due to synthesis occurring in the skin from the sun's radiation. It has a multitude of benefits to the body including supporting bone structure, mood state, and is generally seen as healthy and anticancer. The RDA for vitamin D is currently set at 400-800IU/day, but this is likely too low for adults. The safe upper limit in the United States is currently defined as 2,000IU/day, and in Canada it's 4,000IU/day. However, research suggests that the true safe upper limit is 10,000IU/day. Supplemental vitamin D is implicated in wide-ranging benefits, such as increasing cognition, immune health, bone health, and well-being; reducing the risks of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and multiple sclerosis; and increasing testosterone levels in deficient populations. This product by 21st Century Health Care offers a cost-effective supplement for the benefits mentioned above. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product. I hope you'll find my review helpful to you. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. If you like my review, please kindly click ‘Yes’. And also, please feel free to check out my page for more reviews by clicking my name 3827GreenWood at the top of this review. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

21st Century Health Care, D-1000, D3

Posted by Springtime on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin D3 is one of the most useful nutritional tools we have to improve overall health. Vitamin D3 have a protective effect in depression, back pain, bone health, and others. A deficiency of vitamin D leads to a weakening of the immune system and increase the risk of development of so-called autoimmune diseases. I recommend this product. Thanks for the great service!

21st Century Health Care, D-1000, D3, Extra Strength, 110 Tablets

Posted by alvinlky on Apr 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality product at an economical price

Exellent Vit D

Posted by mighty on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and at a affordable price.

Terrific Value!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What a good price for a high dosage. 110 tablets in a bottle.

Good for depressions due to lack of sun

Posted by LillaMi on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for my Swedish wather and luck of sun and warmth. I am more prone to depression and mood swings since I moved to SE. Wit. D3 helps me a lot. 1000-2000 is a minimum.

Nice freebie!

Posted by healthydoesit on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thank you Iherb for offering this as a free trial offer! It's a great alternative to the normal D3 I take. Especially great for those who don't get much sunshine.

Good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

sent it to a friend

Crohn's supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have Crohn's disease in my large intestine. I have found it difficult to tolerate many other vitamin D liquid supplements. These were on sale for $1.95 so I figured, why not at least try. I haven't reacted at all and have been very pleased with them. Sometimes fancy and more expensive gel caps just aren't needed (I guess). Now, I am back to buy my second bottle, and even if the price goes up, I will probably still buy more!

Genial, me lo regalaron en mi compra

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Genial porque fue regalo, y siempre tomo Vit D 3, ya que es necesaria para tus huesos y tu forma física. Recomiendo se tome esta u otra parecida. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.